This is a little bit like deja vu.
I created a new Data List View for a document library I wanted to display to all of the users. However, I received an error that looks like this (click to enlarge) –
- In SharePoint Designer, open up the .aspx page that contains the faulty Data List View.
- Click on ‘List and Libraries’ where you have created the Document Library you are trying to view with the Data List Viewer.
- Open up ‘All Documents’
- There will be a tag called ‘WebPartPages:XsltListViewWebPart‘. In here is a property called ‘ViewGuid‘ (Click to enlarge the image!)
- Copy the ‘ViewGuid’ property and what it is setting
- Go back to your page and where your web part starts (WebPartPages:XsltListViewWebPart), add this property just after that.
- Save and reload your page and your library should appear!
However, if you do have any problems, feel free to post a comment. 🙂